The Annual General Meeting of ALK-Abelló A/S held on 12 March 2018
The annual general meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2017 and discharge of the Board of Directors and the Board of Management.
- No declaration of ordinary dividend.
- Approval of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year. The remuneration remains unchanged compared to 2017.
- Re-election of Steen Riisgaard as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lene Skole as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lars Holmqvist and Jakob Riis and new election of Gonzalo De Miquel to the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of DELOITTE Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the Company's auditor.
- Adoption of the following proposals from the Board of Directors:
(a) Renewal of the Board's powers to increase the share capital (article 4a of the Articles of Association)
(b) Change to requirements for participation in general meetings (article 6.1 of the Articles of Association)
(c) Removal of the age pmit for Board members (article 8.3 of the Articles of Association)
(d) Change to details of the Company's registrar (article 4.3 of the Articles of Association)
(e) Change to the Articles of Association for Ingeniør Johannes Hansen's Fond
(f) Addition to the general guidepnes for incentive paments to the Board of Directors and the Board of Management
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company's share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA-share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.