ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of ALK-Abelló A/S takes place on Thursday, 18 March 2021 at 4.00pm (CET) as a fully electronic Annual General Meeting.
- Report on the activities of the Company
- Approval of the annual report and resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Board of Management from their obligations
- Resolution on the allocation of profits
- Adoption of the remuneration report for 2020
- Adoption of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Election of other members of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of auditor
- Proposals from the Board of Directors
(a) Authorisation for the Board to hold fully electronic general meetings (article 6.5 of the Articles of Association)
(b) Preparation etc. of corporate announcements and documents for internal use by the general meeting in English
(c) Indemnification of the Board of Directors and Board of Management
(d) Update of the remuneration policy
(e) Authorisation to the chairman of the meeting
- Any other business
Notice of attandance
Pursuant to the Articles of Association, notice of attendance at the Annual General Meeting must be made no later than Friday, 12 March 2021 at 11:59pm (CET). Notice of attendance may be requested in one of the following ways:
- by electronic registration at ALK’s InvestorPortal or on the website of VP Securities A/S: www.vp.dk/agm (you must use NemID or VP-ID with an associated VP code to log in to the portal). When you have registered, you will receive an email from VP confirming registration. The email will include a link to VP’s VGM Portal; or
- by emailing VP Securities A/S at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on tel. +45 4358 8866. Please state your VP custody account number.
Confirmation on registered attenance will be sent to the email recorded in the Company’s register of shareholders. Please note that confirmation on registration will not be sent out by post.
If you wish to appoint a proxy online, you can click here or go to www.vp.dk/agm belonging to VP Securities A/S and appoint your proxy on or before Friday, 12 March 2021 at 11:59pm (CET). Please note that to appoint a proxy online, you must already have access to net banking services in Denmark or use a VP-ID with a VP code.
If, instead, you wish to cast a postal vote online, you can click here or go to www.vp.dk/agm belonging to VP Securities A/S and cast your postal vote on or before Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 12.00 noon (CET). Please note that to cast a postal vote online, you must already have access to net banking services in Denmark or use a VP-ID with a VP code.
Click here to read the full Notice convening the Annual General Meeting.
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.