ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ALK-Abelló A/S took place on 16 March 2022.
The Annual General Meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2021 and discharge of the Board of Directors and Board of Management
- No declaration of ordinary dividend
- Adoption of the remuneration report for 2021
- Adoption of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year
- Re-election of Anders Hedegaard as the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Re-election of Lene Skole as the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Re-election of Gitte Aabo, Lars Holmqvist, Bertil Lindmark and Jakob Riis as well as new election of Alan Main to the Board of Directors
- Re-appointment of PwC Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the company’s auditor
- Adoption of the following proposals from the Board of Directors:
(a) Renewal of the Board’s powers to increase the share capital
(b) Amendment to the denomination of shares
(c) Amendment of article 6.4 of the Articles of Association
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.