ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ALK-Abelló A/S took place on 23 March 2023.
The Annual General Meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2022 and discharge the Board of Directors and the Board of Management
- No declaration of ordinary dividend in accordance with the approved annual report for 2022
- Adoption of the remuneration report for 2022
- Adoption of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year
- Re-election of Anders Hedegaard as the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Re-election of Lene Skole as the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors
- Re-election of Gitte Aabo, Lars Holmqvist, Bertil Lindmark and Alan Main as well as new election of Jesper Høiland to the Board of Directors
- Re-appointment of PwC Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the company’s auditor
- Adoption of the following proposals from the Board of Directors:
(a) Renewed authority to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares
(b) Removal of Article 4.3 in the Articles of Association (the Company’s keeper of the shareholders’ register)
(c) Update of the remuneration policy
(d) Authorisation to the chair of the meeting
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 0.50 each. Each A share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries one vote.